Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies.


When it comes to the christmas holiday there is nothing I love more than baking (and gifts). There is a certain feeling I get when the smell of fresh baked cookies takes over the entire house.Im not the most expierenced baked, but I do love to try.So when I stumbled across this easy White Chocolate Christmas Cookie recipe I feel in love, and decided to share it with you beauties. Everyone in your family from children to grandparents will love these amazing white chocolate cookies sprinkled with cranberries.



                           55 Min. Prep Time / 15 Min. Bake Time / Serves 40 people





  Ingredients

3/4
cup butter or margarine, softened
3/4
cup packed light brown sugar
1/2
cup granulated sugar
2
teaspoons vanilla
1
teaspoon almond extract
1
egg
1 3/4
cups  all-purpose flour 
1/2
teaspoon baking soda
1/4
teaspoon salt
1
cup white vanilla baking chips (6 oz)
1
cup sweetened dried cranberries

                           

                                                   Directions

          

  • Heat oven to 350°F. Grab a large bowl and beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla, almond extract and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in baking chips and cranberries.




  • On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.


  • Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown. Cool 2 to 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.



Enjoy!!




Tips: These amazing cookies make great stocking stuffers. Just wrap a bow around them for a special christmas touch.


I hope you enjoy these White Chocolate Cranberry Cookie. Let me know what you think in the comments below.






No comments:

Post a Comment