Thursday, December 17, 2015

Drugstore Makeup Dupes






I'm sure that we can all agree on how amazing high-end makeup can be.The quality and pigment makes it completely worth the paycheck guzzling prices. But what if you could get a similar quality and color product for half the price. Lets be honest i sometimes find that drugstore products can be way better then certain high-end products.For example, I'm not a huge fan of M.A.C Cosmetics eye shadows they just don't work for my skin , But i absolutely love Cover girl eyeshadow line (especially their Queen Collection). So i did a little research to find Drugstore Dupes.

                                                                       ENJOY!  
                              Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments below.

























2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the concept. Thanks for sharing. Pictures were a bit blurred so the names of some things didn't show up, that could have been useful. But again thanks for sharing for that action is truly caring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you . I will pay attention to that next time

    ReplyDelete